Skip to Content
Skip to Menu
- Children First
- The Children First Program provides employment and training services to unemployed and underemployed non-custodial parents who are not meeting their child support obligations.
- DVR Training
- The Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR) is a part of the State of Wisconsin's Department of Workforce Development.
- The Re-Entry Program is a partnership between Madison-Area Urban Ministry (MUM), Dane County Human Services and the Employment and Training Association (EATA) which provides FoodShare Employment and Training (FSET) services to ex-offenders.
- Linking to Employment Activities Pre-Release (LEAP) is a specialized American Job Centers grant is a pilot program that supports the development and implementation of a specialized American Job Center (AJC) within the Dane County Jail.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- WIOA seeks to more fully integrate Wisconsin’s workforce and talent development systems to better serve employers and job seekers.
- Windows to Work
- Windows to Work (W2W) is a program that provides re-entry tools, support and career coaching services to incarcerated individuals.
- FSET Partnerships
- The Employment and Training Association assists several local non-profit organizations with the operation of federally funded FSET 50/50 programs.
- Job Center Network
- The Job Center Network is united with other community based service providers, educational institutions and our local business community.